What is Raindrop Therapy?
This 75 minute therapy is a wonderfully rejuvenating and deeply relaxing topical application of therapeutic essential oils. Raindrop Therapy combines several holistic modalities to bring balance to the body in a non-invasive manner. It also stimulates all of the body systems on a physical and emotional level. The oils used in Raindrop are therapeutic grade and NOT adulterated oils. Adulterated oils contain synthetic chemicals or compounds and can be harmful to the body.
What Does It Involve?
The relaxing and mild application of the therapeutic-grade oils are gently dispensed like “little raindrops” up along the spine and back. The oils are worked into the skin by using soft feather-like movements and strokes. The essential oils are also applied to soles of feet and shoulders for reinforced benefits.
Why Is It Called Raindrop?
The essential oils are gently dispensed like “little raindrops” along the spine and back.
7 BENEFITS OF RAINDROP THERAPY:
1. Reduces Pain – Since its development, it is becoming clear that the elements of Raindrop therapy not only reduces chronic back pain but also benefits other body systems. The analgesic ingredients in the essential oils help reduce pain and discomfort.
2. Helps Relief Stress & Emotional Well-being Therapeutic essential oils have a normalizing effect on the nervous system making them ideal for reducing stress, anxiety and tension.
The oils can immediately penetrate cell membranes and diffuse through the blood and tissues instantly in a matter of seconds! The oils also cross the brain-blood barrier and effect the limbic system (the Amygdala) parts of the brain that control our mood, behavior and emotions. Raindrop therapy will have you smiling and back to your normal self in no time.
3. Relax Muscles – Muscles that are sore, spastic or stressed will also benefit from Raindrop Therapy. Basil, wintergreen, marjoram, cypress and peppermint essential oils help with all the common muscle conditions.
4. Helps Reduce Inflammation - World wide studies have identified several essential oils as powerful anti-inflammatory agents. These include wintergreen, peppermint and thyme. These essential oils are all used in the Raindrop essential oil body therapy.
5. Helps Improve Circulation – Essential oils can be most beneficial in boosting circulation due to oxygenating properties. The essential oils of cypress, thyme, marjoram and peppermint all have properties that increase circulation and act as a circulatory stimulant.
6 Helps Detox the Body Systems - The therapeutic oils used in Raindrop therapy are high in phenols hence, cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance the lymphatic system.
7. Helps improve Immune function - Thyme and oregano essential oils are known to support the immune system. They also create an unfavorable environment for harmful viruses and bacteria that can hibernate and lay dormant in the body.
In short, the benefits of this therapy go well beyond the physical benefits. Raindrop can not only help relieve pain and restore immediate physical well-being, but it can set in motion the healing processes that will last for weeks.
Click the picture below for more details
Welcome to my blog....
A place for me to post some useful information. I'm hoping this will become a place people can post their own stories, questions and share some of their own wellness tidbits that have worked for them.